It is always interesting to hear what others were doing at a fixed moment in time. Perhaps a catastrophic event. Or an assassination. Or some other event that seemed to stop everyone in their tracks… Years later they still remember with great clarity.
We’ll start to list some – and I’ll tell you what I was doing at that time, starting with the most recent or the most memorable…
- The 9/11 disasters with the Twin Towers (2001)
- The assassination of President J.F.Kennedy (1963)
- The Eruption of Mount Pinatubo (1991)
- The People Power Revolution in Manila (1986)
- The Opening Ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics