Inevitably as we go through life we make new discoveries. At least, I hope we do. These discoveries become milestones in our understanding and the pillars of our worldview and how we interpret life.
Here are some of my discoveries:
- All substances have a chemical composition
- Not everyone is like me or thinks like me
- The invisible world is as important as – or more important than – the visible world
- Working can be fun
- I am a thinker – but many are not
- The reality of God is an inescapable truth