It is very simple to use:
- You write a paragraph of 100 -200 words approximately – in English. Then you send it to me to correct it and return.
- You can write on any topic you like. But I recommend that you begin with something familiar to you: Your home, where you live, your family, your childhood, your school/college days, your job, etc. See Writing Guidelines.
- Confidentiality is assured at all times. But, if you wish for your story to be published on this i-Tales web site let me know.
To send what you have written…
Click here to write and submit your story. Or, if you prefer to send via e-mail, here is the address to send it:
- Please put “ETC. Article” in the Subject line – and also include your name
- You join the ETC club when you submit your first article. It is that simple…
- Download the Introduction to ETC document here
- Any questions?
Let’s get started!!!
PLEASE NOTE: We will not accept anything of a slanderous nature, or that is directed against other people, groups or religions. We will not accept anything pornographic or of a sexual nature. Such articles will be ignored.
It is hoped that all material submitted can be corrected and returned to you within one week. We suggest that you not submit more than one submission per week.